Eno River Rugby is the oldest women’s rugby club in the state of North Carolina. We are always seeking women interested in learning and playing rugby—no experience necessary. Our practices are held in Durham, and games and tournaments are played throughout the Southeast.
Meet and Greet
Curious about rugby? Come to our first annual Meet and Greet at Social Games and Brews where you can talk to current coaches and players about women’s rugby, watch some game film with the team, and enjoy a few slices on the house. We’re excited to meet you and show you what Eno Rugby is all about!
Spring 2019 Season
Our 2019 Spring 15’s season kicks off this month! Our first INDOOR practice will be at Kestrel Heights Middle School, Tues Feb 19 and Thurs Feb 21, 8-9:30pm.
Our first OUTDOOR practice will be at Herndon Park grass field, Tues Feb 26, 7-9pm. Practice will continue every Tues and Thurs through end of April.
All women 18+ are welcome no experience necessary!
Check out our Facebook Page for more info.
Interested in Joining?
Feel free to come on out to one of our Tuesday practices to get a feel for the team! If you are interested in joining, requirements include the following:
- CIPP for 2017-2018: $62
- Team dues for each 15s season: $65 for returning players, $55 for rookies (which includes a team T-shirt), and $35 for social members (this contributes to socials, the pitch, and other necessary items). If you have a PayPal account, click here to pay dues directly to our account, using email@example.com to send money (choose “friends or family” option). There are no team dues for the summer season.
- A commitment to attend practice every week, although attendance is not strictly regulated. We like to have committed teammates who we can count on, but we also realize that there is life outside of rugby.
If you plan to practice with us on a regular basis, you will need cleats and a mouth guard.
Thank you to our sponsors!
If you’d like to join our sponsors in supporting Eno River Women’s Rugby and have a PayPal account, click here or on the ball below to make a tax-deductible donation to our club, using firstname.lastname@example.org (“friends or family” option).
Donor tiers and benefits:
Social Membership: $35
- Membership card entitling the cardholder to complimentary food and drinks at all home socials for a membership period of one year, as well as an Eno River Rugby magnet, sticker, or iron-on patch
Player Sponsorship: $50
Social Membership incentives, plus:
- Player photo and profile (please specify player below or in PayPal, or a random player will be selected)
Team Sponsorship: $100
Ball and Player Sponsorship incentives, plus:
- Framed team photo signed by Eno River Women’s Rugby coaches and captains
- Eno River Rugby t-shirt from the most recent annual order
Interested in becoming a sponsor? You can donate via PayPal to email@example.com. You can also email us to discuss annual sponsorship or alternative sponsorship options. Sponsors donating $200 or more are also able to have their name or personal logo displayed on our yearly t-shirts, which are ordered in the spring. All donations are tax-deductible; Eno River Women’s Rugby is a 501(c)3 organization, and tax receipts are available upon request.